What is and how does Stocktradingschool work ?
The training program goes through 4 steps:
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to start trading the stock market now!
Learn the terminolgy, follow news events, quickly select the right stocks and make thoughtful purchases and sales.
Free introduction and demo to our trading school and stocks module.
In this free introduction, one of the mentors demonstrates the workings of our trading school and explores with the prospective student that stocktrading school is the appropriate module for his/her goals.
Basic terminology shares, learn to use the right tools.
After effective registration, the student’s personal mentor displays the platform where the student can learn through short instructional videos to master the basics step by step in preparation for real trading.
Instructional videos on stocks – video call or physical appointment.
Students follow the various instructional videos at their own pace, and upon completion the student contacts the mentor and records a video call or physical appointment.
- During this session, the mentor answersthe student’s outstanding questions.
- The mentor reviews with the student where the main interest lies and will direct the student to the international expert in the student’s area of interest. In the expert’s platform, the student can find additional basic videos to expand their knowledge in market analysis and risk management. Then the student can attend the sessions of the expert who makes a live evaluation of the stock market and the student can also ask his questions to the expert during this session. All sessions are recorded such that the student can also rewatch the sessions afterwards if the student cannot attend or wants to rewatch a session.
The final stage: deepen with targeted stock education with experts in stock trading and connect with our community of students and mentors without obligation.
After following the expert’s basic sessions, you are ready to trade and invest.
Your mentor will now guide you to:
- Other international expertsto deepen and broaden your knowledge in cryptanalysis and related market research.
- Scanners that give you tips and indicationswhen it is interesting to buy and sell shares. It is always up to the student to make his own decisions. This buying and selling can be either leveraged or non-leveraged.
- Our communitywhere we exchange ideas on a very regular basis. Weekly consultation sessions and additional training sessions in Dutch or English are also provided. Through the community, the student is in contact with like-minded peopleand local experts who, as a group, are constantly learning and keeping each other informed of developments in the stock market.
The mentor remains available to the student at all times.